YOUR SCHOOLHAUS APPLICATION
“The Most Enjoyable New Student Enrollment Application Ever.”
Thank you for your interest in applying to Schoolhaus! Your application is your first assignment. Although, some folks download these things just for fun. You’ll see. Follow these simple assembly instructions below, fill out and submit your Schoolhaus application today!
- This PDF download of the Schoolhaus A4 Application.
- Three sheets of letter-sized paper; two similar-colored sheets, and a single differently colored sheet. (Any color you like.)
- One mailing envelope.
- Download and open the Application. (Don’t worry, the page order won’t make sense in the PDF until you print and assemble it.)
- Duplex print pages 1 and 2 back-to-back on your single sheet of colored paper and fold crosswise. This is your application cover.
- Duplex print pages 3 and 4 back-to-back, and pages 5 and 6 back-to-back, on your two similar-colored sheets. Fold both sheets crosswise and paginate together to form an 8-page book in numerical order. Slip these pages into your application cover.
- Flip through and enjoy your newly assembled Schoolhaus application!
- Fill out your application as honestly and openly as possible.
- Mail or deliver the envelope and its contents to:
c/o Schoolhaus A4
2215 Snelling Ave S.
Minneapolis, MN. 55404
All applications are assessed in the order they are received. Details regarding acceptance or questions regarding your Schoolhaus application will follow 1 week after your application is received.
Thanks again for your interest. We look forward to receiving your application!